Friday, April 25, 2008

Oops....

Okay, I keep forgetting about this thing..but since I'm spending way to much time on the internet right now while my 10month old is sleeping in his highchair (guess those yogurt melts wore him out ) I thought I'd drop in a post.

Being a SAHM is a great job..but it's definitely hard to be your own boss. So easy to be lazy all day and not get anything done because HEY there's nobody here to tell me to do it! And Aiden couldn't care less. That's something I truly have to work on....Keeping myself motivate and not letting myself get sucked into the internet, tv, etc.

I wonder if anyone else has this SAME problem???

3 comments:

Jen Graham said...

You clearly need to update your blog. Perhaps some photos of the adorableness that is Aiden will liven things up around here?

ChristyinTexas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ChristyinTexas said...

ya think? I kind of forgot about it....i will try to be a better blogger :P

Design by Blogger Templates